Landing Your First Publication: The Writing Prompts + Publication Strategy for Writers Who Refuse to Rely on Luck
Screw Luck. Getting Published Is All About Strategy.
Uncounted authors have followed one simple strategy to realize their dream of publication—a strategy that forced luck to work for them instead of against them. Why not you?
This publication strategy guidebook covers all the bases that take your publishing goals from dream to done.
Inside This Book:
- How to render luck powerless in the publication game and finally see your work in print this year.
- Writing prompts to inspire more than a year’s worth of story ideas.
- Inspiration to keep your writing on track.
- Where to submit stories so you always know what to do next.
- Cover letter worksheet + template takes the guesswork out of what to say when you pitch your story.
- How to know which publications are most likely to publish you (cuts waiting time in half).
- Submission trackers to simplify the process and maximize your chance of getting published each time you hit submit.
With a publication strategy like this one, finally seeing your name in print is just around the corner.
Flip through the cover images above for a peek inside the guide.
Interactive PDF eBook + Bonus Content
This product is not currently for sale.